Culligan Water solutions help you become greener, cleaner and more cost-efficient with your water use. Learn how.
Culligan COVID-19 Update
The health and safety of Culligan Water employees and customers is our highest priority. With COVID-19, commonly known as Novel Coronavirus 2019, becoming a more widespread concern, Culligan has implemented preventive measures in line with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
We are carefully monitoring the evolving coronavirus situation globally and will continue to take direction from the CDC. Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees and our communities safe. For the latest updates, we recommend that you refer to the guidance as provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website (cdc.gov/coronavirus), or the World Health Organization (who.int/health-topics/coronavirus).
At this time, we are taking recommended precautions while continuing regular operations. We have instructed that all employees:
- Wash their hands frequently (at least 20 seconds), as often as possible
- Practice safe hygiene: cdc.gov/healthywater/hygiene/etiquette/coughing_sneezing
- Have hand sanitizer with at least 62% alcohol and sanitizing wipes readily available
- Cover their mouth and nose with the crook of their arm while sneezing or coughing
- Stay home if they are not feeling well or have symptoms such as a fever (100.4° or more) or respiratory condition
- Self-quarantine or seek medical treatment when necessary
At the center of our company's purpose is a commitment to help all families, and it's something we take to heart in good times and bad. We look forward to continuing to serve our customers during this time.
Learn more about how you can have better water.
What Clients Say
Thanks so much for your quick response and quick installation. We also appreciated the explanations of various options of improving our water quality and encouraged us to call with any questions or concerns. We also appreciate the affordable service of having salt delivered to our house. Thanks for all you do!
- Culligan Customer